CBSE Board 10th 12th Marksheet Certificate Name Correction Online 2022, CBSE Results : How to correct name in CBSE 10th, 12th marksheet? @www.cbse.gov.in ,How can I correct my CBSE certificate?
CBSE Board 10th/ 12th Marksheet Certificate Name Correction Online
CBSE Board Class 10th/ 12th Marksheet Certificate are Very important documents for All Students. During Graduation, Higher Studies and also even in Jobs, These Documents play a significant role for Government /Private Jobs. In fact, the CBSE class 10 marksheet is considered a birth certificate. Therefore, any Mistakes in these documents will create problems for students in the future. so Apply Online Application form and Corret Documents.
CBSE Board 10th 12th Marksheet Certificate Name Correction Highlights
|Post Name||CBSE Board 10th 12th Marksheet Certificate Name Correction Online|
|Name of Board||
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
|Certificate Correction by||
|Correction||Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth|
CBSE Results : How to Correct Name in CBSE 10th, 12th Marksheet?
Many students face the complication of name correction in their marksheet. Either their name is spelled incorrectly or father’s name or mother’s name is mentioned incorrectly in the marksheet. Making corrections in the name is a hectic task for students. Some of them get affidavits, others go to the CBSE office to make corrections.
Due to the unknown and arduous process some infact, do not rectify the name and it continues to be written in the same manner. So, to help students here we have explained the process on how one can get one’s name corrected in CBSE class 10th and CBSE class 12th marksheet.
Also Read >> Tamilnadu State Board 10th | 12th Marksheet Download
Conditions for Correction in Name
Students can Apply for Name Correction if any of the following errors are there in CBSE Class 10th or 12th marksheet.
- Spelling Errors in Students Name/ Surname.
- Spelling Errors in Students Father’s Name/ Surname.
- Spelling Errors in Students Mother’s Name/ Surname.
How to correct name in CBSE Marksheet?
Students can get their Name Corrected in the CBSE Board Marksheet /Certificate following the steps mentioned below.
How to Collect Application Form for cbse Certificate Correction
Students can take application form for name correction in the CBSE Marksheet Certificate Name Correction from the official website of the Board, cbse.nic.in. The forms are also available at the admission department of their respective school.
How to Fill up Application Form for Correction
Fill up Application Form for Correction Enter all the details correctly. Avoid errors and rewriting. Follow the instructions carefully while filling the form.
Required Document for cbse board Marksheet Certificate Correction
Following Documents are Needed to be Submitted along with the form for Name Correction
- School Leaving Certificate of the previous school which is Submitted by the parents at the time of Admission.
- A portion of the page of Admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made with Respect to the Candidate.
Application Fees for Certificate Corrections cbse board
In order to process the name correction application, students need to deposit a certain fee amount. The fees vary depending upon the name that is being corrected. The fees breakup is mentioned below
- Application Fees for Marksheet Certificate Corrections cbse board in Name, father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth ete.
- Fees for Name Correction in Marksheet/ Certificate – Rs.1000 (Fees of Marksheet/ Certificate included).
- Fee for Change in Candidate’s Mother’s Name/Father’s Name/Guardian’s Name – Rs.1000 + Actual Cost of the Document
- After Completing the process, the board will make the necessary Corrections once the Verification of the original Records of the school is done.
How to Correct Name in CBSE Board Marksheet Certificate Online?
- Click on the relevant direct link to Official Website – www.cbse.gov.in
- Click to Download Application Form for cbse Marksheet Certificate Correction.
- Your CBSE Board Marksheet Certificate Correction Form will be displayed on the computer screen
- Carefully fill all the details of your CBSE Marksheet Certificate Correction Form and Submit your school/college/board.
- After completing all these processes, the board will make the necessary Corrections once the Verification of the original records of the school is done.
|CBSE Board Certificate Correction Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click here|