icici bank zero balance account opening online | online bank account opening with zero balance | icici bank account opening online | icici bank account opening minimum balance
In today’s article, we will tell you that how you can open a zero balance account in ICICI Bank, that too sitting at home, in today’s busy life, we have a lot of time, we do not get time to go to the bank and do our own thing.
ICICI Bank Account Opening Zero Balance Online 2022
So that if we can open an account online, Zintego.com some banks have given such a facility, so that you can open your bank account online with the help of mobile or laptop sitting at home, so let’s know how you can get ICICI You can open your account in the bank
Zero Balance Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA): Enjoy the advantage of zero balance requirement with the Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) from ICICI Bank. Designed to help you save up consistently, our zero balance savings account offers you interest at attractive rates.
BSBDA Opened Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
A basic Savings Account opened under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), is a plan for the ‘National Mission for Financial Inclusion’ launched by The Department of Financial Services (DFS), Ministry of Finance, Government of India. This plan will ensure access to financial services and provide timely and adequate credit to the excluded sections.
- You are an Indian resident, above 18 years of age (NRIs are not eligible to open this account)
- You do not hold any other Savings Account, including a BSBDA with us
- You do not hold a BSBDA with any other bank
- You are applying for the account in your individual capacity and not in the capacity of the Karta of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
Service Charges & Fees*
|Available to||All Cities|
|Eligibility||All Indian residents|
|Minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB)||Nil|
|Charges for non-maintenance of MAB||Nil|
|Cash Transaction Charges (Cumulative of Deposit and Withdrawal)||Nil|
|ATM interchange (transactions at Non-ICICI Bank ATMs)||Nil|
|Transactions at ICICI Bank ATMs/Cash Recycler Machines (cash withdrawals)||Nil|
|Issue of DD drawn on ICICI Bank by cheque/transfer||Nil|
|Statement||Passbook facility available free of cost|
|Debit Card annual fees||Nil|
|Debit Card limit||Daily spending/withdrawal limit: Rs 10,000/ Rs 10,000|
|Charges for Multicity cheque payment||Nil|
|Value Added SMS alert facility|
(For transactions other than specified by regulatory guidelines, sms alerts will be triggered only if the transaction value is greater than Rs.5,000)
|Outstation cheque collection – through ICICI Bank branch locations||Nil|
|Outstation cheque collection – through Non-ICICI Bank branch locations||Nil|
|National Automated Clearing House (NACH) Mandate. One time mandate authorisation charges (physical/online).||Nil|
|Deliverable returned by courier||Nil|
|Deliverables at branches||Nil|
|Address change request at branches||Nil|
|Cash deposit charges – Cash Acceptor/Recycler machines||Nil|
Benefits & Featurea
- Access to 15000+ ATMs, across India
- No minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) required
- No initial deposit is needed to open your account
- Offers a single or joint mode of holding
- You get a free Rupay Debit Card facility
- You can get free cash deposits
- You get a free passbook facility
- Internet Banking and Mobile Banking are available, on request
Also Read >> Online HDFC Bank Account Opening Zero Balance
Complete KYC Documents
- Photo ID proof as per the Bank’s acceptable list of documents. PAN Card issued in India is no longer considered a valid proof of identity.
- Address proof as per the Bank’s acceptable list of documents
- A duly filled account opening form
- Declaration form, for basic Savings Account, filled by the customer.
Also Read >> SBI Online Account Opening Zero Balance
ICICI Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online 2022
Let me remind you that before opening an account in icici bank you should read all its terms and conditions thoroughly and also know about the fees charged by it, what are its facilities and those But what charges are deducted, so before opening the account, please go to the official website of the concerned bank and check its veracity, only then do online account opening.
Note: Accounts opened with complete KYC will not have a cap on credit transaction limits. All the other features will remain the same.