Maharashtra Board Certificate Correction 2022 | Maharashtra State Board Marksheet Name Correction @mahahsscboard.org | Correct Or Update Higher Secondary Education Marksheet Maharashtra
Hello friends, in today’s article we are going to talk about how to do Maharashtra State Board Marksheet Certificate online correction if you are a student of Maharashtra Board. And if you want to get any kind of correction done in your mark sheet or certificate, then you must read this article of ours till the end.
Maharashtra Board Class 12th examination results 2022 have been declared by the state board Coming Soon. Candidates who have appeared for the Maharashtra State Board class 12th examinations can visit the official website boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in of the board to check the results.
Maharashtra Board Certificate Correction Online – Highlights
|Article||Maharashtra State Board Marksheet Correction 2022|
|Board Name||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|For Apply||Marksheet /Certificate Correction|
Maharashtra Board Certificate Correction @mahahsscboard.org
Students can now obtain the Maharashtra class 12 examination e-markshets. To download the e-mark sheets candidates are required to visit the official website of the board.
How can I correct my name in 10th Marksheet Maharashtra board?
Maharashtra State Board Marksheet Correction: After a long period it is impossible to change name in maharashtra state board marksheet. The thing you can do is to attach an affidavit with your degree of graduation where you have to mention that you have changed your sir name. For more information, you can read about it in detail by visiting the official website of Maharashtra State Board.
- Application form, Affidavit on prescribed stamp paper, Applicants passport size photograph, Self declaration, Aadhaar Card, Mark sheet, Attested copy of the SSLC mark list
- An affidavit sworn before a 1st Class Magistrate by the student/parents/guardians indicating the reasons for the error committed.
- A letter from the head of the institution for the error committed by the institution.
- Admit Card, Marksheet and Certificate of hslc exam in originals along with one attested photo copy each.
- Original Admit Card/ Mark-sheet /Certificate has to be produced along with one attested photo copy each.
- For correction required for SC /ST /OBC /GEN, Date of Birth, Gender then Registration Certificate issued by the Council, Domicile and ST/SC/OBC/GEN certificate issued by the concerned authority are to be submitted in addition to above.
- A Residential Certificate/Legal Wife Certificate issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner (only for mother’s name correction in case such name was not reflected in the certificate of HSLC Examination).
- Correction fee as applicable
- Self-addressed envelope with applicable stamp (Please write the full address of the applicant for delivery of certificate)
Maharashtra State Board Marksheet Name Correction
Download SSC Original Certificate Online/ 10th Class Certificate Online by clicking the given link of the MSBSHSE Board boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in. SSC original marks memo can be downloaded from the Maharashtra Board website.
Maharashtra Board Certificate Correction 2022
If any candidate, unfortunately, loses their original certificate Download of Maharashtra Board, Online they can download the Original SSC Certificate Online from the MSBSHSE website.
How can I correct my name in SSC Marksheet?
Visit the site of board you have passed SSC examination. You will find an option, correct name/surname/ father’s name/mother’s name. You will be provided with a form. After uploading all the document, submit the form and pay the fees which are nominal and vary for different boards.
How can I correct my name in 10th /SSC /12th Marksheet Maharashtra board?
To Correct Or Update Higher Secondary Education Mark sheet, applicant shall approach their respective state education board – “Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education (MSBSHE)”
Candidates shall apply to correct or update their mark sheet in case of Incorrect as recorded to be corrected as
Student’s Name /Mother’s Name /Father’s Name
Any Others (correction of – SC/ST/OBC/GEN, Date of Birth, Gender, Roll No. and Passing year for HSLC or equivalent examination and Home Address of the student)
Also Read >> Maharashtra Board Marksheet Verification 2022
Maharashtra Board SSC / HSC Marksheet Correction Online At mahahsscboard.in
Now we have not seen a link related to marksheet certificate correction on the official website of the board, as soon as we get any link related to certificate correction, we will make it available to you at the bottom of this page. If you want to get any kind of correction done now, then you can contact your school, college or board.
Office Locations & Contacts
Maharashtra State Secondary & Higher Secondary,
Survey No. 832-A, Final Plot No. 178 & 179, Near Balchitrawani,
Behind Agharkar Research Institute, Bhamburda, Shivajinagar,
Pune – 411 004. Maharashtra (INDIA)
Phone – 020-25705301,
How to Maharashtra State Board Marksheet Correction Online 2022
- Visit the official website MSBSHSE – www.mahahsscboard.in
- Find the link stating Find the Maharashtra SSC / HSC Marksheet Correction Online link on the homepage.
- Enter the details such as “Registration No, Roll number” Than Click on Submit Button.
- Your Maharashtra state board marksheet correction Details will be displayed on your screen.
- Than Download maharashtra state board marksheet correction form and keep the hard copy for future reference.
|Maharashtra Board Certificate Correction||Click Here|
|MSBSHSE Board Marksheet Download||Click Here|
|Verify SSC/10th Marksheet||Click Here|
|Verify HSC/12th Marksheet||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|