Goa Ration Card List 2023 Check APL/BPL Status Online Apply New Ration Card | Goa Ration Card Correction Form Online 2023 | Apply New Ration Card | www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in | www.nfsa.gov.in | Modify Goa Ration Card Link
Goa Ration Card is issued by the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Govt. under Publication Distribution System. of Goa. Ration card is an important document to be eligible to get civil supplies at affordable prices from the government. Goa Ration Card List helps the citizens of Goa to check whether they are eligible to distribute to PDS communities every month or not.
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter||Click Here|
|Website Home page||Click Here|
Goa Ration Card List 2023 | Ration Card Correction Online Goa
In order to include their name in the Goa ration card list, citizens must first apply for a ration card. To apply for the ration card, they have to first check their eligibility. The Civil Supplies Department of Goa uploads all the information and updates related to Goa Ration Card and PDS on its official portal. So the Goa Ration Cardholders list is also uploaded here. Those who are willing to check their ration card details or list have to use the official portal.
Goa Ration Card List 2023 – Details
|Article||Goa Ration Card List 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Goa state|
|Dipartment of||food civil supplies and consumer affairs department|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Goa state|
|Objective||To distribute ration card|
Goa Ration Card List 2023 @goacivilsupplies.gov.in
The Goa Civil Supplies Department provides items to the ration card holders on the basis of the category of their ration card. The rates of these items depend on the category of the ration card and the quantity provided. Also, citizens should keep in mind that rates and quantities of commodities change on a monthly basis. Check the commodity details given in the table below for April 2023
To be eligible to apply for Ration card in the state of Goa you need to follow the following eligibility criteria as given below.
- Firstly, the applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of Goa state.
- The applicant should not have a pre-owned ration card.
- If his ration card is stolen or lost then the applicant can apply for a new ration card.
- Newly married can apply for ration card.
If you are applying for ration card in Goa state then the following documents should be with you while filling the application form.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of AP
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to Check Goa Ration Card List 2023?
If you want to apply for Goa Ration Card then you can follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all go to the official website – goacivilsupplies.gov.in or
- you have to go to the end of this page.
- After which click on the given link Goa Ration Card List 2023.
- After that a new page will open, fill the given information correctly on it.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the submit button.
- The Goa Ration Card List form will appear on your screen.
|Apply for New Ration Card||Click Here|
|Ration Card List 2023||Click Here|
|Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|