WB Domicile Certificate Download At edistrict.wb.gov.in | West Bengal Domicile Certificate | domicile certificate west bengal, west bengal e district | e district certificate | edistrict.gov.in login | bdo income certificate download | wb e district status check | e-district new registration
WB Domicile Certificate Apply, Check Status, Download At edistrict.wb.gov.in: eDistrict WB is an online web portal launched by the government of West Bengal. Through this portal, the government provides various types of government services to the citizens. Now citizens will not have to go to the government office to apply for any certificate, scheme, or other government services. People can apply online through this portal from home or from anywhere. In this article, you are going to get information about this portal.
[West Bengal] WB Domicile Certificate Download At edistrict.wb.gov.in
Domicile or residence certificate is an important legal document which is used to prove the residency of the person residing in a particular state. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining a domicile certificate in the State of West Bengal.
|Article||WB Domicile Certificate Download At edistrict.wb.gov.in|
|Portal Name||West Bengal eDistrict|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Launched for||Citizens of the state|
|Services||Caste, Residential, Income, etc.|
Services available on eDistrict WB
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Local Residential Certificate
- Permission for Delayed Registration of Birth
- Permission for Delayed Registration of Death
- Distance Certificate for Students
- Redressal of RTI queries & RTI status tracking
- Grievance Redressal
- Issuance of Certified Copy of Registered Deed
- Notice of Change in Registration of Shops & Establishments
- Renewal of Registration of Shops and Establishments
- Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR
- Issuance of Plot InformationRegistration of Shops and Establishments
- Building and Construction Workers’
- Beneficiary Registration Process
- Transport workers’ Beneficiary Registration
- Building and Construction Workers’ Subscription collection
- Transport workers’ Beneficiary Registration Renewal
- Building and Construction Worker and
- Transport Workers’ Benefits Disbursement
- Issuance of Firearm License
- Renewal of Firearm License
- Duplicate issue of arms license
- Surrender and Cancellation of Firearm License
- Sale of Firearms to authorized dealers
- Transfer case of Arms License
- Extension of area validity of Arms License
- Impounding of Arms License during elections
- Issuance of Firecracker manufacturing license (factory license)
- Issuance of Firecracker possession and selling license
- Renewal of Firecracker manufacturing license (factory license)
- Renewal of Firecracker possession and selling license
- Issuance of Blasting License (upto 5 kg)
- Issuance of Blasting License (more than 5 kg)
The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain a domicile certificate from the West Bengal Government:
- Any person who is a resident of West Bengal.
- Women not initially belonging to the state, but married to a person who is a permanent resident of the state.
When applying for a domicile certificate, the following documents have to be submitted along with the application form.
- Residential proof of land or rented house (photocopy of land deed/rent receipt copy).
- Identity Proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter card, Ration card, Passport).
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Online Application Procedure For Domicile Certificate
To apply for a domicile certificate, follow the procedures specified below:
- Login into the e-District website of West Bengal Government.
- Click on the Local residence(Domicile Certificate) option.
- Then, the instructions and requirements of Domicile certificate will be displayed. Please Select “apply”, as shown below.
- The application for domicile certificate appears on the screen. Fill the required details mentioned in the form.
- Attach the scanned documents and click on save button to submit your application.
Note: Once the application has been submitted successfully, the applicant receives an acknowledgement number to view the status of the application.
Download Domicile Certificate Online
Follow the steps below to download the domicile certificate:
- Visit the website mentioned above to view the status of the application form.
- Click on the approved application on the home page.
- Select the service name from the list of approved applications.
- Click on a specific application by providing your acknowledgement number. Now, download the domicile certificate from the next page.
If the applicant does not receive the domicile certificate, then the applicant must visit the respective Tehsil office or Revenue Department office and apply it in person. The applicant can apply for domicile certificate without remitting any fee for it. The concerned authority will issue the domicile certificate within 7 working days from the date of application. Domicile certificate is valid for a lifetime and hence doesn’t prompt the need for renewal.